This & That:
- An Ohio restaurant owner died happy this morning, just hours after serving President Obama breakfast.
- When Netflix went down last weekend, this is what it meant in Law & Orderterms.
- A mom is under fire for allowing her 5-year-old to swim with sharks in the Bahamas.
- Twenty years of animal cruelty have come to end in one Tennessee county.
- Orangutans at the Miami Zoo use an iPad to choose their lunch.
- The city where Grown-Ups 2 was almost filmed published a ridiculous front-page story on something that didn’t happen.
- An Italian court has ruled that the MMR vaccine caused autism in a 9-year-old — now what?
- Here’s every goal score from the NHL playoffs.
- An Australian lawmaker is being criticized for failing to help a panelist who collapsed next to her on live TV.
- This is what an animated font looks like.
- Ever been asked to speak at a wedding? You’ll totally relate to this trailer for upcoming movie Speechless.
Look At This:
- The best and worst places in the world to be a woman.
- And the Husband of the Year award goes to…
- A Minnesota teacher creates stunning whiteboard murals during his 25-minute lunch break.
RIP: Ernest Borgnine, at 95: Ernest Borgnine, one of the last remaining legends of the Golden Age of Hollywood, passed away Sunday at age 95. Borgnine was a prolific television and film actor whose 200-plus credits include From Here To Eternity, The Poseidon Adventure, The Dirty Dozen, ER, McHale’s Navy and Airwolf. He won an Oscar for Best Actor in 1955 for Marty. The endearing clip above is from an appearance on Fox & Friends Live where he dispenses some sagely advice on his longevity.
That moment when you go to the doctor’s office and the doctor ask what’s wrong and you stare at your mom waiting for her to tell the doctor.